Watch the Webinar: Coronavirus – What Every Entrepreneur Needs to Know Right Now
Running your own business is never easy – even in the best of times. The coronavirus crisis presents a whole new set of challenges. How to survive? How to maintain cash flow? How to be resilient and navigate whatever comes next?
On April 2nd, 2020, Queen’s Smith School of Business hosted an online webinar offering entrepreneurs a unique perspective on the covid-19 situation, and advice on how to overcome the obstacles and preserve businesses. Featuring seasoned entrepreneurs and experts: George Rossolatos, CEO of the Canadian Business Growth Fund; Jess Joss, CEO of Equation Angels; Stephen Smith, CEO and co-founder of First National Financial; and Elspeth Murray, CIBC Faculty Fellow in Entrepreneurship at Smith School of Business.
Click on the link below if you want to learn:
- How to make sense of the covid-19 business climate
- How to pivot your business in the coming weeks and months
- Ideas for cash-flow management
- How the current crisis is affecting funding for businesses
- How to maintain a positive outlook
- Useful lessons from past economic crashes
- Advice to make it through and be ready for recovery
To watch the full webinar, please click here: https://smith.queensu.ca/insight/content/coronavirus-what-every-entrepreneur-needs-to-know-right-now.php